[rekonq] gsoc idea!

Mayank Jha mayank25080562 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 20:01:46 UTC 2013

I was going through the idea of adding support for chrome extensions into
rekonq! and I talked to Nikhil Marathe (who had worked on it before), he
told me that he could not carry on with the work as there were some
problems due to differences in the two webkit ports. Are you currently
working on this to remove differences between QtWebKit and Chrome webkit
ports? https://www.gitorious.org/~adjam/webkit/kde-qt-webkit I thought we
could start off with incorporating user scripts instead of chrome
extensions as mentioned in the extensions page of rekonq/kde/.. Are there
any similar problems in doing this?