[rekonq] Rekonq Website development

andrea diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 10:30:25 UTC 2013

Hi Abhijeet,
rekonq site is and should be just an easy interface about releases and most
notable features. Development, blogging, bugfixing and user info are
located in other sites/services.
So the site structure should be similar to the one it is now. Moreover, the
site now is just an easy HTML/CSS/JS page. If you can add "coolness" to it,
you are welcome to :)

Regards,

2013/3/16 Abhijeet Dhanotiya <abhijeet.dhanotiya at spsu.ac.in>

> Hi,
> I am Abhijeet Dhanotiya , Prefianl year electronics and communication
> engineering student from Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur.
> I would like to take an front end web designing project.
> I found in techbase.kde.org that rekonq website is in TO DO list,
> so I am interested to work on it.
> Looking forward to hear from you soon.
>
> Cheers,
> Abhijeet