[rekonq] Zoom Keeps Changing

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 00:47:59 UTC 2013

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 09:40:15 AM you wrote:
> The zoom in individual tabs keeps altering at random - seems to be triggered
> by page loads. It goes up or down, a Ctrl-0 restores it to normal.
>
> Is this a known issue? Does anyone else encounter it?
>
> I'm using master but for me it has been happening for ages.

Dug through the source and found this:

line 568:
void WebPage::loadStarted()
{
    // set zoom factor
    QString val;
    KSharedConfig::Ptr config = KGlobal::config();
    KConfigGroup group(config, "Zoom");
    val = group.readEntry(_loadingUrl.host(), QString("10"));

    int value = val.toInt();
    if (value != 10)
        mainFrame()->setZoomFactor(QVariant(value).toReal() / 10);  // Don't allox max +1
values
}

I checked my rekonqrc file and it had a [Zoom] section with a bunch of entries.
Deleting the section solved my zoom issues.

Interesting it hasn't been written to since and checking through the code I couldn't find
any place where the above config was written to.

Perhaps the above code is obsolete and should be removed?
--
Lindsay Mathieson