[rekonq] SpellCheck Settings Dlg

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 09:44:38 UTC 2012

On Sun, 9 Sep 2012 11:12:03 AM andrea diamantini wrote:
> I'm arguing you are very near to the goal working on the settings dialog.

Yup, all implemented.

> Isn't it? :) Anyway... is the settings dialog really needed? That is... why
> cannot we use the settings from the general KDE one?

Good question :) I'm not sure if it is needed. I'm replicating the
functionality from konqueror/khtml.

If you like I could strip out the settings and just submit the rest for
review:

- The inline spell highlighter. This requires WebKit 2.3 to be present and
loaded to work. But rekonq will still run without it.

- Addition of a word replacement list for the click on word to the context
menu

- A standard modeless spell check dialog that works on the current editable
text (or selection). Heavily cribbed from Dawit's work on kdewebkitpart.

--
Lindsay