[rekonq] rekonq bug - help please...

robert telemetry9 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 12:58:08 UTC 2012

I would love to use rekonq as my default browser but I have a problem
which drives me crazy.

Whenever I set the zoom on an individual page. ie. youtube.  I return to
that original page and it shrinks back to 100% instead of the 190% i
specified.

It does this with nearly every new page and only seems to remember the
home page zoom level(bing).

I've had this problem with rekonq for a long time - which is why i end
up installing opera or chrome but both of these are not as integrated
into kubuntu as rekonq.

So why does the zoom function forget every new page and most previously
visited ones?

I would love to know if you have a solution.

Thank you
robert kelly.