[rekonq] Unable to see error page

Siteshwar siteshwar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 08:55:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am running Chakra Linux with Qt 4.8.1 and KDE 4.8.2, value of $LANG
on my system is "en_US.UTF-8".

I tried to trace the problem and found that at webpage.cpp : 666 when
template error file is being read, value of $PAGE_TITLE is converted
to %1 and $MAIN_CONTENT is converted to %3. I don't know whether it
has to do anything with locale settings.

On 6/27/12, Yuri Chornoivan <yurchor at ukr.net> wrote:
> Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:30:40 +0300 було написано Siteshwar
> <siteshwar at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am attaching error page generated on my system. It seems all calls
>> to i18n() are failing.
>>

> Hi,
>
> It would be easier to find the solution to this problem if you gave some
> information about your locale and system.
>
> It may happen that the cause of the problem is some issue in localization
> or one-time-translation, so it can be helpful to temporarily move rekonq
> settings somewhere and start the application from scratch.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri
>
>> On 6/26/12, andrea diamantini <adjam7 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> It works also here.