[rekonq] Activities

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 05:40:14 UTC 2012

On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 11:22:45 PM David Narvaez wrote:
> Yes, me. Activity-aware session restore is already implemented[0] yet
> I have no clear evidence of it working anywhere else but on my
> machine.

Is that in trunk or a branch? I'm using trunk at the moment and it definitely
isn't for that :)

More than happy to test though. Starting to use Activities for separating out
different dev environments and it would be great to have rekonq auto starting
with the right references open for each activity.
--
Lindsay