[rekonq] Google Bookmarks Sync

Siteshwar siteshwar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 15:11:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

No, it doesn't work with 2 factor authentication right now, but my guess
is with current setup it should not be very hard to implement. Only thing I
am worried about is when should the user be asked about verification key.
Right now, bookmarks on server are checked when :

1. User starts Rekonq, now asking user for verification key each time
Rekonq starts would certainly be annoying.

2. User makes any changes in local bookmarks, so it sounds fine to me for
asking about verification key while making changes.

So we might need to make some compromise with our choice of syncing with
server when Rekonq starts. I would like to know what Andrea thinks about it.

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Lindsay Mathieson <
lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:

> This does not work with 2-Factor Authentication?
> --
> Lindsay

Regards,
Siteshwar