[rekonq] Rekonq 1.0 feature freeze

andrea diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 06:44:08 UTC 2012

Hi all,
just a short note to say that rekonq next stable feature freeze has been
set (delayed, following discussion on IRC) to Sunday, 10 June 2012. This to
evaluate last patches for inclusion, that are:

- "Make the error page a bit prettier", by Anton Kreuzkamp (
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/105124/)

- "Make the new tab page a bit prettier", by Anton Kreuzkamp (
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/105123/)

- "Provide an mpri2 interface to rekonq", again by Anton (
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/105059/)

- "Spellcheck support", with 2 patches provided, one "non inlined" by Situ (
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/104647/) and the other one inline (check
as you type) with the webkit plugin provided by Lindsay Mathieson (
https://gitorious.org/kdewebkit-spellcheck).

- "KWebApp improvements", by me. Not yet pushed to reviewboard. I hopefully
am going to finish it and push in this weekend.

No more features will be evaluated for 1.0 inclusion. Many thanks to
everyone helping us letting rekonq shine!

Regards,
Andrea.