[rekonq] Re: Re : Favorite in the newtabpae

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 23 14:35:42 CET 2011

>Why not Lionel? Does this will change something from user POV? It will be just clearer where those favorites are stored.
You are probably right. Can a bookmark folder have a name for every language? I am french, I want a "favoris" folder not a "favorites" folder.
If we create a such folder we could  also create a "read later' folder because I think some people use bookmarks this way.

>I'm sure that this has never been merged. And I doubt I ever seen this code. Probably something he just shown you?
It was perhaps a work in progress.

Lionel