[rekonq] Re: Favorite in the newtabpae

Felix Rohrbach fxrh at gmx.de
Sun Jan 23 12:42:36 CET 2011

Am Sonntag, 23. Januar 2011, 01:08:58 schrieb benjamin.poulain at nokia.com:
> To have some input:
> -do you use the favorite page?
Yes, all the time.

> -could/should it be replaced by a special folder of bookmarks?
If it doesn't change anything from the user POV (i.e. the new tab page still
looks the same), I don't have any problems with that.

> -what do you think about a most visited page/topsite instead?
No, at least only as option. I would prefer a mix: The user sets some pages
and all other pages are generated by usage.

> -any other idea on what should be the first thing to see when opening a new
> tab?
No, the favorite page is the best I can think of.

Regards,
Felix