[rekonq] Re: Rekonq Pulldown menu for the forward button

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:35:34 CET 2011

On Monday 17 January 2011 11:56:48 you wrote:
> Hello.
> I think that this (http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/100206/) feature
> should be on Rekonq. You might not personally like this feature but I'm
> sure a lot of people use it.

Hello Furkan,
Yes, in general I don't think this feature is useful and if it was just me, I
have removed also the backHistory list.
Anyway, what I proposed in the review is not to drop it, but to implement a-la
"firefox", better than a-la "konqueror". I'm sure more people is used to
Firefox than to our old good Konqueror.
How FIrefox implements it? It's strange you asked this in your merge request.
Just open Firefox and take a look: It uses a nice pulldown menu (one!) to let
people see backward and forward history, letting the current item being bold.

I think this way back/forward navigation is clearer and faster.

Regards,

WEB: http://rekonq.kde.org