[rekonq] Forms Completion

Divan Santana Divan.Santana at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 03:32:43 CET 2011

Hi Rekonq Team,

Was just wondering if there is any progress or plans to implement/support
Forms Completion in Rekonq web browser in the near future?

Konqueror with khtml(not with webkit) supports this and the settings are at:
Configure => Konqueror => Web Browsing => Form Completion

Webkit based browsers, Chromium, Safari and Arora all support this(and firefox
non webkit obviously does too).

I find it a really useful and important feature in a web browser and think it's
one of the most missing features in rekonq.

Another two small missing features I find are:
- searching your last visited(history) URLs in the awesome bar. Currently your
history URLs don't show up.
- The drop down lists are width is very limited which makes reading the
results often difficult/un-usable. Konqueror with khtml is fine, but with webkit
has the same issue.

Best regards,
--
Divan