[rekonq] Re: Location of Rekonq Source?

Benjamin Poulain benjamin.poulain at nokia.com
Mon Jan 3 12:39:14 CET 2011

On 01/03/2011 02:44 AM, ext Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Pardon me if this has already been covered but I have been out of the loop for
> a while ...
>
> Is this the new location for rekonq source?
>    https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/network/rekonq/repository
>    git clone git://git.kde.org/rekonq.git

Yep, look good.
Altough to sumbit to review board with the script I had to use the
origin without the ".git":
git clone git at git.kde.org:rekonq

> If so, what the correct proceure for cloning and submitting patches? do a need
> to register an account somewhere? clone the repository?

You make the patches, and submit each one on the review board:
http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/

> And given no one registered any objections to adding a spell check option
> shall I go ahead with that?

I will register my objections on the other thread :)

cheers,
Benjamin