[rekonq] KWin/Rekonq Exposed Tab Integration

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Tue Feb 15 17:52:02 CET 2011

Hi Rekonquerors,

(Please remember: I'm not subscribed, so keep me please cc-ed).

I have not forgotten about my idea to expose tabs to the desktop shell and
started to draft a kind of spec:
http://community.kde.org/KWin/Browser_Integration

Please have a look at it and tell me if that sounds feasible and a good
approach. If we have settled the protocol I will try to write a demo
application which sets the properties and start a branch in my clone to
implement the KWin/Plasma bits.

Feel free to change the Wiki page as you might and feel free to add rekonq
info to it.

Cheers
Martin