[rekonq] On KDE bugs

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 17:51:11 CET 2011

Hi Cedric (and Hi list),
I noticed some commits about bug fixing just the day after 0.6.80 release. Good! :D
Anyway, I wanna let you know some rules about committing inside KDE repos.
(http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Commit_Policy)

While this document has been written for KDE SVN, it seems good enough also in git.
I pointed out it expecially cause og the "Special_keywords_in_SVN_log_messages" section, still valid in git.

Please, use it! With that, one commit, three jobs done.

Regards,

WEB: http://rekonq.kde.org