[rekonq] rekonq 0.7 alpha

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 02:21:33 CET 2011

Hi all,
this last week I checked last code in rb and tried merging what's possible before 0.7 alpha.
You may have noticed it is just one week more than what it has been planned and we are not yet ready for the alpha release.
I think we are delaying it too much, considering the extreme need we have for a long bugfixing period and the necessity to release for the mid of March.
So, I decided that rekonq 0.6.80 (aka rekonq 0.7 alpha) will be tagged on Tuesday, 8 Feb (yes, tomorrow!!)

Seeing the last review requests open, I see just 9:

1) firefox4-url like preview:
it's something will surely NOT enter in 0.7 cycle

2) open bk folder by middle click:
Needs fixes to be merged

3) close find/zoom bar with ESC
it's a fix. Will be merged as soon as it is ready

4) the "New Tab Page"
it actually does not compile. I'm thinking it is a too big patch to merge as last one before alpha period...

5) highlight updated tabs
It works well now. It can be merged if someone else review it

6) Web Shortcuts through a context menu
Another too much big patch probably to be merged as last. Needs a serious review

7) cleanup in Application
it is scheduled for the alpha/beta-period

8-9) too old code.

That's the situation.
Have a nice day.

WEB: http://rekonq.kde.org