[rekonq] Bookmark widget

Benjamin Poulain benjamin.poulain at nokia.com
Tue Sep 7 18:17:32 CEST 2010

On 09/06/2010 09:02 AM, ext Jon Ander Peñalba wrote:
> I've been asking a few friends and they all prefer it gone, but Andrea
> likes it as it's now, so I'd appreciate a few more opinions :)
> What do you think? are there any reasons to show the url?

In my opinion, showing the URL make sense to be explicit about what we
are naming.
But I agree the disabled KLineEdit isn't the best way to represent the
information.

I think we still need a link between the bookmark widget and the page.
For example, changing the title from "Edit this bookmark" to "Bookmark
this page"/"Bookmark the current page".

(BTW, while I was playing with the widget: clicking on the star then
cancel still bookmark the page).

cheers,
Benjamin