[rekonq] Re: Clear Button in URL bar

Jon Ander Peñalba jonan.debian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 01:23:33 CET 2010

2010/11/16 Rohan Garg <rohangarg at ubuntu.com>

> Oh forgot to mention my idea :
> Display clear button when URL is still loading, but hide it once the url
> was loaded and show the RSS feed & bookmark buttons.
> Regards
> Rohan Garg

I don't think adding that button is a good idea. We already have a lot of
widgets in the url bar and if we add more it'll look too bloated. Lets keep
only the essential ones.

Showing the button only when loading isn't useful either. It's a small
period of time, it might get confusing and it's very likely to produce the
annoying situation when you want to press a button and by the time you move
the mouse the button has disappeared.