[rekonq] rekonq in Kubuntu 10.10

Jonathan Riddell jriddell at ubuntu.com
Thu May 20 15:09:31 CEST 2010

As you may have heard, we'd like to ship rekonq as the default browser
in Kubuntu 10.10.

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/KubuntuMaverickWebBrowser

our final freeze is on Septembre 16th, so we'd need a final version of
rekonq to ship before then.
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/MaverickReleaseSchedule

Your schedule currently suggests 1.0 as being due on September 25th
which is too late for us, would you be able to bring back that release
date by 10 days or should we ship with rekonq 0.5?

We have some notes of issues we found during our discussion at the
Ubuntu Summit last week, some may be bugs and some may be work in
progress (was using the daily build from the PPA).  Let me know if I
shouldn't file bugs for any of them.  See foot of
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/KubuntuMaverickWebBrowser

Thanks for making a great browser.

Jonathan