[rekonq] Font Size question

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sun May 16 03:08:14 CEST 2010

Given rekonq will probably be the default browser for Maverick I thought I'd
better get back to working and testing with it, so have pulled and built trunk
against 4.4.3  (BTW love how easy it is to build rekonq)

2 Questions re Fonts:

- I've set the same fonts I use in Konqueror, DejaVu Sans and DejaVu Mon with
Min and Normal sizes of 7, 12 respectively, yet they appear much smaller in
rekonq than they do in Konqueror using a plain HTML page with no stylesheets.

Would the issue be Konqueror, Rekonq or Webkit?

- When in the font config page the Mono font keeps displaying the raw font size
etc settings, .e.g (DejaVu Sans Mono,9,-1,5,50,0,0,0,0,0).

Cheers,

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home