[rekonq] [RFC] Moving bars up

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 00:03:38 CET 2010

Hi all,
I was thinking about this problem since the duplicate walletbar bug came out.
In rekonq we actually have 4 bars:
- findbar
- walletbar
- previewselectorbar
- (coming soon) zoombar

I'd like to move all these inside the webtab in the same position the
walletbar actually is.
This will let us creating a rekonqbar class to manage all general tasks
(position, creation, deletion) and reimplement all as subclasses.
Moreover, in this way the webtab class really starts becoming the special
widget to manage for multitasking purposes.

What do you think about?