[rekonq] rekonq & arora crashing with 64bits and flash plugins

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 01:35:51 CEST 2010

Running on 64bit kubuntu 10.04, rekonq from trunk (and arora) either freeze or
crash when loading the flash plugin on most pages for me.

Example page here:
  http://sorethumbs.keenspot.com/

Its definitely the plugin - when I have plugins set to manual the plugin on the
right of the sample page will cause a crash.

Interestingly, the plugin on the left which is also flash loads fine.

Konqueror has no problems unless I activate the webkit viewer, in which case
it also has problems.

This was happening with 32 bit flash (under 64 bit kde) but also when I
installed the 64bit flash plugin.

Everything appears to be fine under 32 bit kde.

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home