[rekonq] fullscreen issue with showing urlbar

Johannes Zellner johannes.zellner at nokia.com
Mon Jul 5 11:38:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just found an issue with the fullscreen mode.
So fullscreen mode is on and I usually press Ctrl+L to enter a new address.
In this case the urlbar is not shown, which makes it kind of unusable without
mouse.

The attached patch solves the issue, by hooking up with the focusInEvent and
the activation of an address to load a page, in order to show and hide the
urlbar.

I think this is really something that needs to be in 0.5 .....

Thanks,
Johannes