[rekonq] Urlbar Fixes

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 02:30:07 CEST 2010

I pushed a new branch about the new urlbar: "UrlbarFixes".
It contains just one commit that changes Listitem definition and url
generation.

I did not merge it this evening to let all of you working on the urlbar notice
changes and try rebasing your working branches. (I'm aware just of Lionel's
work, anyway).

As explained in the commit message I think this is an important change to let
all things work "smoothly". If no one will blame about :) I'll merge tomorrow
evening (or at least the day after).

Cheers,