[rekonq] Homepage style

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 27 12:35:00 CEST 2009

> Yes, and I suggest to have the possibility to switch beetween previews and
> text list (like current).
> And I suggest two tabs to show recently closed or recently viewed
>  (history). mockup: http://imagebin.ca/view/Ba5Fut.png
> ( History / Recently closed are buttons and Text / Previews could be
>  replaced by icons. The scrollbar should be only for the block, not for the
>  page.)
>
> The bookmark bar in this mockup is quite working. It is an embedded widget.

Sorry, I was busy with the rekonq icon. I haven't made mockup, as I promised.
I don't like the right column. I prefer a row at the bottom of the page. Like
in chromium:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/MEtYnSnJLCciLJmfxIoK9g?feat=directlink
but with previews.
We don't need a scrollbar, but we need an other page with all recently closed
tab/history.
Preview size/ratio must follow the screen size.