[rekonq] dragging toolbars

Ronny Scholz ronny_scholz at web.de
Sun Sep 20 21:26:51 CEST 2009

Hi!

It seems like the position of the toolbars can not be changed any more.
I remember some previous rekonq version (before the menu bar bar got removed)
where the user could drag toolbars to another place.

I would like to have this feature back.
The reason is that if the bookmarks toolbar is shown in the mainwindow, it is
shown right to the urlbar.  This shrinks the size of the urlbar so much, that
even short urls do not fit into it. The restriction to not scroll to the right
because of security reasons makes it even worse.
I can provide a screenshot if you wish.

I just want to move the bookmarks toolbar below the urlbar, but this seems not
possible at the moment. If I am totally wrong and just missed some hidden
option, please let me know.

Ronny