[rekonq] Http Headers

Henry de Valence hdevalence at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 00:11:55 CEST 2009

Basically I have this problem where I want to be able to view videos of the
Daily Show, but because I'm in Canada I can't. However there is a way to get
around this using FF using a "Modify Headers" extension where you add an X-
Forwarded-For=12.13.14.15 and then it works.

So since I don't really like using FF I'd like to be able to add custom HTTP
headers to rekonq requests.

What I was thinking is that anyone who wants to modify their http headers is
fairly competent, and so it's not necessary to have a confusing option in the
config menu, just have an entry in the actual config file that can be edited by
hand.

What do people think of this?

Henry de Valence