[rekonq] open bookmarks in new tabs

Ronny Scholz ronny_scholz at web.de
Mon Oct 5 21:51:01 CEST 2009

When watching a page and seeing some interesting links, I open them in new
tabs in the background. There is a setting "open new tabs in the background"
for that.
But if I open a bookmark, I usually want to see the associated page
immediately. This is where the setting "open new tabs in the background" is
contra-productive, because the tab has to be activated first.

I suggest to bypass this setting if a new tab is opened via a bookmark.
This is also the behavior of firefox (and I got used to it :D).

The patch is attached.