[rekonq] organization of development efforts

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 11:28:37 CET 2009

On Saturday 21 November 2009 14:35:31 nehlsen wrote:
> > > [...]
> >
> > don't understand. It's a question or a request? if a question I'm not
> > aware of this gitorious feature, if a request, explain me what I have to
> > do and I'll do for my branches :D
>
> that should be redundant for now as i thought there is a branch with
>  awesome bar and one with the kdewebkit port and one here and one there (i
>  had one too, or still have. see below)

Exactly :)

> last but not least:
> would it be easier for you to get patches against the current branch on
>  gitorious on would you like to get merge-request?
>
> OR
>
> can you create a group on gitorious, so that we can push directly to the
>  current dev branch? i would like that ;)

no problems for me between patches or mr. But I think mr should be the right
way as it let everyone to easily see code instead of having it somewhere in
our ml.
About the group thing, that's the direction we are moving about. And the group
will be the kde-developers one. But as it seems kde will move to git in a near
future (before 4.4 branching), we are waiting for that.

Regards,