[rekonq] (My) Rekonq ROADMAP

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:55:17 CEST 2009

On Monday 24 August 2009 00:17:52 Panagiotis Papadopoulos wrote:
> Am Sonntag 23 August 2009 23:02:54 schrieb Andrea Diamantini:
> > I'm writing this just to declare my intentions and to say about what I'm
> > going to work play about. If someone is interested in doing something
> > different or before than waiting for me, he/she/it is obviously free to
> > do.
> >
> > 0.3 target
> > - no menubar (DONE in rekonq 0.2.51)
> > - definitely fix NetworkAccessManager (seems working, try1 in rekonq
> > 0.2.52) - decide for a definitive UI
> > - one urlbar (DONE in rekonq 0.2.51)
> > - user.css support (patch submitted somewhere)
> > - KDE history support (remove autosave class)
> > - KDE proxy support
> > -----> from here on we'll have full KDE support!!
> > - session management
> > - docs
> > - unit tests
> >
> > -----> ask for extragear/network && rekonq.kde.org domain and web space
> > (with someone here but me (pano?) as webmaster)
>
> I would be glad to do this :-) Btw: I still didn't manage to understand how
>  to "modify" the website on sourceforge :-P Sourceforge somehow is a bit
>  weird sometimes...
>
> > - RELEASE rekonq 0.3 into extragear/network
> >
> > dontknowhen target
> > - speed-dial homePage
> > - krunner bar
> > - new rekonq web site
> > - kwallet
> > - ad-block
> > - improved info in the urlbar
> >
> > after 0.3 target
> > - multitasking
>
> I like the plans for 0.3. "Release early, release often" probably is the
>  best way :-)
>

> btw: Some Idea I just got:
>
> What about posting this Roadmaps to a (dedicated?) wiki (or even use trac,
>  although that might be too much :-P)? That way people can more easily
>  follow rekonq's development, and "planned" stuff would be easier to
>  manage.

pano9000 and jokerwww are, from 5 minutes ago, the new "full project admins"
of the rekonq project hosted on sourceforge.
I enabled trac and mediawiki extension there and played a bit with. But from
now on, you can set all the things you better like about on your own.

I'm really glad to share this my 'playing project' with everyone of you here.
But take care of it ;)

Andrea.

PS: if someone else is interested in playing with rekonq main site can ask for
to adjam, pano or jokerwww ;)