[rekonq] patch to rekonq

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 23:09:37 CEST 2009

On Sunday 23 August 2009 22:45:09 Lionel Chauvin wrote:
> > No please, this is rekonq, not konqueror reloaded ;)
>
> It was for reuse code, but if we can do something simpler, why not.
>
> > Session management should be transparent to the user IMHO
>
> I agree with you.
>
> > and just restore tabs when rekonq crashes.
>
> For me, it must always restore tabs at startup. I hate loose the tabs of my
> previous session. I need a way to close all tabs and also a way to reopen a
> closed tab.

So, for example if I close rekonq with 3 tabs opened (eg: google.it, kde.org,
wikipedia) when I restart it, it will open these 3 tabs? At least asking
before wih a konqueror-like dialog?

If this is your idea, I completely agree with you. What I dislike about
konqueror implementation is the need for a user dialog to let
save/modify/cancel sessions. That's crazy for me.