[rekonq] An idea to feature

Yoram Bar-Haim yoram.b at zend.com
Sun Aug 23 16:44:54 CEST 2009

This is something I wanted to implement long ago, but I used firefox then and
didn't fill like digging in it :
some web applications (e.q mantis) use cookie to store your current browse
state (such as what project or page you watch right now) and so if you open
another tab with the same application, you always get the same data in both
tabs when you do refresh. you can not actually have one state per tab (unless
one tab is untouched).
what I want to do is to allow something like cloning the cookie jar for
specific tab so this tab works with the site independently from the other one.
what do you think ?