[rekonq] patch to rekonq

Yoram Bar-Haim yoram.b at zend.com
Sun Aug 23 14:45:07 CEST 2009

I definitely agree that this feature should be controlled by settings dialog, I
did not add it because I wanted to live this part for people who are better
then me in UI design (although it is very easy to add it in rekonq and I did
add it on my clone).
Konqueror itself does not export any API for it's session handling, while
using QSessionManager (or any derived class) does not seem to do what I had in
mind. also, I don't think it's efficient to write SessionManager data everytime
a tab is added. removed or changes it's url.