[rekonq] no page error when no network connexion

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:22:57 CEST 2009

On Monday 10 August 2009 15:55:56 Lionel Chauvin wrote:
> When there is no internet connexion, rekonq attempt to download the typed
>  url as a file instead of display an error page.
>
> Can someone else confirm this bug ?

Yes, I can. I said that about last "before 0.2" bugs to be fixed.
We actually have the manageNetworkError() and viewErrorPages() methods in
WebPage class to handle this.
But they seem not working as expected.
Can you please take care of?

PS:
I'm thinking about a 0.1.98 release on Wednesday/Thursday (or after this fix)
to let people see last bug fixes.
Anyway, as 0.2 is surely not a "production" release, if there are no awful
bugs, we'll release it on August, 20th as decided.

Sounds good?

--
Andrea Diamantini,
IRC: adjam_AT_freenode