[rekonq] CookiesJar and AccessManager

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 7 12:27:49 CEST 2009

Le vendredi 07 août 2009 12:14:27, Panagiotis Papadopoulos a écrit :
> > Currently Cookie handling seems to be broken much more than it was 3 days
> > ago:
> >
> > I can't login in to libre.fm, also when trying to login to last.fm it
> > gives me an last.fm error page saying that "my browser either does not
> > support cookies or I have disabled them". Accepting Cookies is activated
> > though...
> >
> > I also had pproblems logging in to gitorious:
> > After entering my user credentials I was forwarded to the main gitorious
> > site and I was still not logged in...
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Panagiotis Papadopoulos
>
> I forgot to mention:
> I'm on Arch Linux with KDE 4.3

Yes, I really think we must use KIO::AcessManager, the bug of previews is less
bothering than log-in failures.

I don't know if it is possible:
Can we do a copy of KIO::AcessManager to make it works for 4.2 ?

Perhaps it is possible to fix the bug of previous on this copy and push patchs
for kde 4.3.1