[rekonq] Awsome Bar: Organization Ideas

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 3 16:31:20 CEST 2009

> > The GoogleRunner I proposed in the first place is more powerful. It
> > allows to go directly to the website without see google ads.
>
> Ok, but this way it's no more a "Google"  but just a "Search" Runner.
> I propose to move it in the third group and implement anyway a "real"
> Google Runner.

Yeah, we will must define a terminology. I just give ideas.

The "real" google runner you describe is just an OpensearchRunner configured
for google. I is not really difficult to do. We can take the konqueror search
bar plugin and make a runner with it.

What we need in the first place, is a normal list like KRunner, with the actual
Webshortcuts and Bookmark runners. I hope Ivan will be able to do that. After
we will add runners one by one and see what happen.