[rekonq] Awsome Bar: Organization Ideas

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 11:20:45 CEST 2009

> > The three-list concept looks ok, but KRunner doesn't categorize the items
> > like that. We could /see/ which runner returned what result and
> > categorize accordingly, but the problem in that case is what to do with
> > the custom runners?
>
> It can't be categorize using Plasma::RunnerContext ?

You can use RunnerContext to get the type of the runner, but it doesn't
provide the semantic difference your lists require.

You could say that the NetworkLocation type always goes into the search
results, while 'everything else except search' goes into suggestions. But I
don't know how well would that separation work in real life. (naturally, we
can try that, and if it doesn't work as expected, we'll alter something)

Cheerio.