[Raptor-Menu] Impossible to get the svn trunk

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 12:38:42 CET 2009

In data sabato 07 marzo 2009 12:01:10, raptor-request at kde.org ha scritto:

> By the way can I get a git account on the new address? I have an svn
> account on and contributed to the old one.
>
>  - xSacha

We are using the forking feature of github to manage contribution, so you have
to do the following:

 - Sign up to github
 - Go to http://github.com/ruphy/raptor/tree/master
 - You'll see a small button on the top, "Fork". Hit it. This will make a copy
of the raptor repo where you (and only you) can hack on.
 - Do your things and push to your repo. Once you have something you would
like to merge in, there is another button, "Pull Request". By hitting it,
we'll be notified of new patches incoming and eventually merge them in the
main tree.

Of course, if your contributions are a lot and constant, we'll give you push
access to the main repo.

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer