[Raptor-Menu] The future of Raptor

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Thu Sep 11 06:44:08 CEST 2008

Hey!
I just want to inform you about our (Riccardo, Dario, Davide and my) plans
about Raptor.
We started a completely new effort based directly on Plasma yesterday. Also we
will try to integrate it with KDE as much as possible (using Nepomuk probably
etc...). You can find the current code here:
http://github.com/ruphy/raptor/tree/master

There is not much inside since we started from Scratch ;)
If you are interested to help there, don't hesitate to contact us, Riccardo
(ruphy) can give you commit rights on the git then and explain the concept...

Lukas