[Raptor-Menu] Using many applications /equally/ much...?

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Tue May 6 13:09:01 CEST 2008

> Dear Raptor List :)
>
> I have not yet managed to successfully install the Menu, but hope to in the
> future. I have read the information I could find on the internet, though.
major rework going on .
> Now, out of interest and wishing this will be something great, has anyone
> done some consideration on the following points?
>
> * Due to each item in the menu being very big and thus not being able to
> fit many items in a single view, it seems to me the menu would be
> unnecessarily *bothersome for people using *for instance *10 different
> applications equally much*
depends on the sorting raptor in normal view mode can cope up to 10 itens....
but raptor can be scaled to show more items, and you can mess with the hit
rartio thing....
> * It may be difficult for users accustomed to easily accessing commonly
> used applications to find a rarely used application they do not know the
> name of - since it requires a different approach
I would like us to manage to get allthe aplications of a sub menu entery in
the same screen ence making unnecessary to do scrol/page fliping.
> I also have a question, if anyone would care to answer. The centered style
> panel with the K menu right in the middle and the train station digits
> looks incredibly cool - is that thing available for download somewhere?

Its a plasmoid if you want to work on it i have all the svg's.

> Sincerely,
>
> Kristian

core oxygen icon designer