Can I pay devs for Plasma Mobile on my phones?

sbob sbob at quadratum-braccas.com
Mon Sep 27 17:25:16 BST 2021

Hi all;

I have ordered 2 new phones for me & my wife, but I have had it with Google.

We are awaiting delivery of these 2 phones:

Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 128GB (Unlocked)
MODEL NUMBER: SM-G991UZVAXAA

Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 128GB (Unlocked)
MODEL NUMBER: SM-F711UZGAXAA

I am a long time KDE Plasma desktop user and PLasma Mobile would be my
perfect phone OS.

I would be interested in paying for the development needed for plasma
mobile for these 2 phones… I would even be ok with ordering another set
of these phones and passing them to the team for development if needed

Is this an option?