Call today

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Jul 9 16:00:36 BST 2021

* Calendaring systems
    * Involved people could not make it, we'll need to re-schedule
    * TODO Aleix create another poll

* Modem stability and future
    * there's a compatibility layer to have ofono identify as modemmanager
    * we have a couple of PoC to port the dialer, spacebar to modemmanager.

* dialer << bhushan
* spacebar (sms) << nicofe
* sim unlocking << Tobias
* modem indicator << Tobias
* plasma-settings << needs porting to QML
* plasma-nm mobile data << devin (few weeks delay)

https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-nm/-/merge_requests/33

HOWTO:
    `systemctl stop ofono ; systemctl start ModemManager`
    on manjaro: sudo pacman -S modemmanager-pp

    telepathy on 🔥

* There's been some telephony diving by nico

* Please get your changes in for Gear 21.07 by sunday! string freeze for week