Pattern unlocking

Tej Shah tshah.dental at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 22:00:54 BST 2019

At least for my use case, having the same PAM module for ssh, keyboard and
pattern is fine because most of my users will never actually use anything
else outside the touchscreen. So they don't really have to know that the
nodes actually correspond to different letters. The letters are just for
generating the string that will be inputted to the greeter.

How about this, I can make a QML Component(s) that will simply return back
a string based on the pattern. Would that be useful for anybody? Also, will
it be a problem if I release it as GPL v3?