WhatsApp support

Brenton Horne brentonhorne77 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 08:14:41 BST 2019

Hi,

I've recently ordered a Nexus 5X phone, that I'll be (hopefully)
receiving within the next 1-2 months, and I'd like to know, does
Plasma Mobile (as installed with pm-flashtool) support WhatsApp? To be
clear, I don't want to access WhatsApp Web on Plasma Mobile, because
WhatsApp Web, to my knowledge, requires an Android/iPhone device
running WhatsApp to be also connected to the net in order for it
(WhatsApp Web) to be able send and receive messages and perform its
other functions.

Thanks for your time