How do I use the TWRP Recovery img as a tool?

Kralj Karlo karlo at klarinet.osamsb.hr
Sun Apr 14 22:02:04 BST 2019

Jonah BrĂ¼chert writes:
> The flashtool only uses the root android debug bridge access which TWRP exp=
> oses=2E The user isn't required to do any manual steps in TWRP=2E

If this is how it is supposed to work, then I suspect the following
happened to me: Around this point in the installation process,
the device becomes recognized as a mass storage device and this prevents
the installation from continuing. I noticed this when I tried installing
on PureOS last year. I subsequently tried it on Mac (this year but
I don't know what version) and had a problem around the same step
of installation, but I wasn't familiar enough with Mac to see whether
it was the same problem.

So, is there a way I can confirm that the root android debug bridge
access is in effect?

Also, if this is indeed what is happening, I guess some udev
configuration could change this. Does anyone have one for that?
Or, could you suggest a specific operating system name and release
that you have recently installed from?

Highly respectfully,
Kralj Karlo