Plasma Sprint 2024

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Mar 29 13:50:42 GMT 2024

Looking at possible Sprint venues near me there's a large house by my
village outside Edinburgh, on a train line, not hard to get to from
Edinburgh airport

https://www.cottages.com/cottages/harvieston-hall-uk43226

11 rooms, sleeps up to 29 people (some rooms are twin, some tripple),

I live nearby so people can stay at mine if they come early or leave late

Possible dates would be Sun 12 - Fri 17 May  (4 full days and 2 travel days)
or Sun 2 - Fri 7 June
or Sun 16 - Fri 21 June
costs between £3,535 and £3,925

I've not been there so see if there's a suitable work area, I'd need
to go and visit to ask.

I've no idea if this is interesting or within budget or who to ask to
find out if it is.

Jonathan