feature freeze exception

Mike Noe noeerover at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:51:00 GMT 2024

Hello fellow developers!

I'd like to request a feature freeze exception for
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/print-manager/-/merge_requests/116. I feel
that this is important to get into the next release because we've had a
couple of reports of users getting stuck when their printer is not
auto-discovered and adding it manually is not available, creating
confusion with the current System Settings. There are, however, 2
work-arounds, one involving the CUPS web interface and the other using
the older version of the "add printer" wizard.

As I am not subscribed to this mailing list, please use "Reply All"
rather than "Reply List".
Thanks!

Mike