Stale MRs

Scarlett Moore scarlett.gately.moore at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 14:34:56 GMT 2024

Hi,
Some of those are mine and I am back now to merge them myself ( all
are snapcraft only merges ), unfortunately I am held up by a mess up
on my part and I cannot currently login to invent.kde.org due to 2fa
and new phone.
As soon as it is resolved I will knock them out and shorten that list for you.
Thanks,
Scarlett