Application Launcher 2.0 (Kubuntu 22.04)

Brandon C. Dumont brandon.dumont at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 12:46:06 BST 2023

Hello,

I like this newer launcher very much. I found your emails within the
launcher settings.

I just had a suggestion for a certain functionality: would it be possible
to add the ability to "pin" the Favorites down? Using the mouse, if I click
on the launcher, the Favorites disappear if the mouse lingers
(accidentally) over the other menu items on the left. 90% of the time,
that's not what I want, as I'm usually only after something in the Faves.
An alternative could be the ability to switch between "change on hover" or
"change on click". That way, the Faves would stay put if I have "change on
click" selected.

Best,
Brandon